Saturday 7 May 2011

Trip to see some amazing people!

Heya,


Today me and the boy went to see our best friends at university. We had such a brilliant day, Me shopping with an awesome lady and the boy chatting with such a beautiful man. Then we watched some vulgar (funny) film and then went out for a lovely meal, just the four of us. Had to drive back in some manic rain though! Was a nightmare but the boy drove slow! :)


My scarf is coming on well. (yes i'm knitting!) But need to change the wool now. Run out of my wool. That's tomorrow's task as well as trying to get my work done!! 



I leave you with Beautiful pictures of the two lovely people we went to see today.

<------- This one has been developed in the dark room! :)















Lots of love.
God bless
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment