Sunday 22 May 2011

A hospital stay...

Hi! I'm back.

On thursday night my mum took me into hospital with major pains on my right side of the stomach. The RUH were really good with my problems (albeit a little bit slow) and i was in theatre on Friday night at 10pm. In theatre they made three holes in my tummy   (Belly button, left stomach and under my tummy) and then saw that i had a cyst on my ovary that had ruptured. The boy was in hospital with me for most of the time and so was my mum. It really upset me how many doctors asked me if i could be pregnant. Isn't it sad how they thought most 17 year old teenage girls who go in with stomach pains are actually pregnant. I took some nice gory pics to remember the occassion but don't worry i won't share them with you. I am now at home in complete agony drugged up to the max waiting for the cyst to go down and the holes in my tummy to heal. It was really lovely on Friday. Ollie and Lilly came and stayed with me for most of the day waiting for my operation. The doctor even asked if my and Lilly were twins!! She totally jumped into my comfy hospital bed with me to keep me company!


I have an exam tomorrow that i'm really worried about missing because of all the pain relief i'm on and the pain i'm in. I missed C2 maths on Friday because i was being prepped for emergency surgery so i don't know what is happening with either exam. Ah well. I've learnt something....


I DON'T WANT TO BE A DOCTOR!!!

Lots of love from my room of bordem!
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment