Wednesday 28 September 2011

The world of Adult Hood.

Hey all,

Since i last posted something incredible has happened.... i have become 18, an adult, a woman, someone who can vote! I had the most incredible birthday party with all the works, the cake, the family, the friends, the boy, the bunting. I LOVED it! As i was walking around my birthday party though i found myself thinking, 'if i had another 18th, what would i do differently..." I can honestly say i don't know. I loved my party so so so much, but there is something so much more special than the things that made it amazing... It was the people. Everyone who was at my party were special to me. Their love has brought me through some really difficult times in my life, and even though i am busy thinking about house Music at the moment (which is on Saturday at Hogwarts...) i have been plagued with thoughts and memories of the past 18 years and the people who have had a massive impact on my life. I am currently trying to write my personal statement and i am really struggling to know what to write that will 'sell' me... To me, I have only ever experienced 'me' being enough. I never had to 'sell' myself to my parents, i never have to 'sell' myself to the boy, I never have to 'sell' myself to God. All i do is give myself to all these people and they recieve whatever the package looks like.. sad or happy or stressed. It seems like a funny concept. All of these people who i give myself to, have supported me and helped me grow in these past 18 years and will continue to, yet i have to sell myself for fellow brothers and sisters in christ to want me. I'm still praying into that one! My prayer for my adult life is that i can be one of those people who supports and cherishes others no matter what they bring to the table.

Thought i'd leave you with some party snaps!

B
Dad and Bro

Boy and Bro

Me and Dad

Grandad!

Me and My awesome cake!

Me and the Boy dancing! 

Mum and dad! 

Me and the lovely Boy

The Bunting my mum made! 

Candles! 

My balloons! 

The Gorgeous Prezzie's the boy gave me! 
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment