Tuesday 13 September 2011

Stress, Stress and Peace.

Hi all.

Sorry it's been so long but i've never been busier! At the moment i am organising House music for my boarding house at Hogwarts. House music consists of a house song (a bit like Glee!) a band, a choir and a soloist this year. This is so stressful as i have to organise 70 girls, in 4 weeks to perform to 400 people. I also have loads of work to do from school and i'm organising my 18th birthday party. This is all rather stressful. But. God has shown me real peace through my lovely Boy. My boy was a gift to me from God, no doubt and i'm blessed to be able to see him quite frequently so that he can just calm me down and sit with me watching only fools and horses. God has also been speaking to me through my stress. For example, through the music we are making in house music or the meetings i am having with various members of staff to organise the event.

On a different note, this summer was the best summer EVER! Passed my driving test. Got 3A's and a U in my As' (even whilst being on morphine and 2 days after my operation for one of the exams!) and i also fell more and more in love with my boy and my family and Grew deeper into my relationship with God. A truly blessed summer!

I will try and keep you updated this month!

Lots of love!
B
xxxxx
Loving my Boy!

Me with the sun and music and God. Pretty much sums up my summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment