Wednesday 20 July 2011

Absence makes the heart grow stronger...

Heya! I'm currently in Hong Kong on the last leg of my Holiday. My title was referring to the cliche phrase that i'm supposed to be experiencing away from home. Apparently i'm supposed to be falling more in love with my school, More in love with waking up at 6.45 to go to Hogwarts, More in love with failing my driving tests, More in love with Having to tidy my room.... I disagree with that phrase! I miss my Boy So much that i get grumpy with him, I'll never enjoy waking up at 6.45, i detest Driving tests, and tidying my room is my idea of self pity hour. The biggest reason that i hate that phrase is because absence from God does not make his heart feel stronger towards us. He loves us so much that he couldn't  love us any more. His heart couldn't be stronger for us. All it does is weep whilst we're away.

It doesn't matter where you are, you can't physically run away from God. Just don't let your Heart run.

1 comment: