Wednesday 27 April 2011

Choices

Our lives are made up of choices. Each one, no matter how big or small, can change our lives. School is one big playground for choices and i'm getting fed up with having to decide on the rest of my life... Uni, Jobs, Courses, Argh! But that all in the lesson right?

I have made three choices today and i want to see how they turn out...

1) As it says in the Bible "age shouldn't restrict you from doing God' work" so i'm on it!

Homeless people in Bath... Watch out, i'm coming to give you some jesus loving!

2) I'm going to finish knitting my scarf

3) If i want to study art and design at uni, thats what i'm going to do.

Anyway hope you've all had a good day. The boy is home in 5 days now after 7 weeks in New Zealand. I can't wait to see him finally!

This is a picture i took of a Heron Setting flight off a lovely boat. After talks about flying and boats and travel today in a church leader's meeting i felt this was an appropriate picture to use to sum up my day! Take it as you wish.

B
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment